Office 365 Family Information
Microsoft Office 365 (O 365) is a free set of applications available for all SECPSD families. Students can use their school network login and password to access Office 365 online, install on your home computer desktop versions of Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, OneDrive, Teams, etc. and mobile versions as well for phones or tablets. Microsoft Teams is a separate Office 365 application install that SECPSD schools use as your child's virtual classroom.
Take a look at the Quick Start Office 365 and Teams SECPSD document below for complete information on
- Accessing Office 365 for students
- Office 365 online access
- Installing Office 365 desktop apps - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, OneDrive, etc.
- Installing Office 365 mobile apps
- Microsoft Teams - SECPSD virtual classroom application
- Microsoft services - Immersive Reader and Dictation
Teams - SECPSD Virtual Classroom
Microsoft Teams is an Office 365 application that SECPSD schools use as their digital classroom. Teams works as a desktop, web or mobile application.
Check out these documents to assist families with getting familiar with Teams
- Teams Getting Started for Families – Video links, tips and tricks
- Office 365 and Teams – Family demo for navigating Teams (Click Learn How to Support Your
Student's Learning In MS Teams)