Join the SECPSD Transportation Team
- Competitive wages & benefits
- School holidays off
- Great hours for stay at home parents or retirees!
- Your non-school aged children will be provided safety seating so they can accompany you on the job!
- Driving support to prepare for testing (paid for up to 6 hours)
- Reimbursement for testing & training
Testing & Training
We need the following from you to become a SECPSD driver:
- Driver's Abstract from SGI
- Clear Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check - Obtained from City Police or local RCMP
Once these have been completed you will be contacted by the Transportation Supervisor/Foreman to help you go through the next steps that you will required to fulfill in order to get your "S" endorsement - your school bus license. In order to apply for your written and also your driving test, you must have completed an SGI Medical Examination.
Estimated Time for Training: 9 hours
Reminder: Keep all receipts! You will be reimbursed for your medical, driver's abstract, all passed written and road/pre-trip tests, updating driver's license once receive S Endorsement.
Weyburn Bus Garage - Jesse Forsyth (306) 861-3521
Estevan Bus Garage - Trevor Proust (306) 421-0391
Moosomin Bus Garage - Andy Slater (306) 434-8256