1. If at all possible, please make arrangements for your child(ren) to go home for lunch.
2. The more students staying at school, the higher the risk of the virus spreading is for all.
3. The smaller the number of students staying over the lunch hour, the closer the supervision provided can be.
4. Students will be staggered to go outside for the recess part of lunch. Students are provided 20 minutes to eat and then beginning with Grade 6 and moving down one grade at a time, students will be released to go outside. As a result, the amount of time it will take to have only one class move through the hallways individually, to get outside safely within the guidelines will increase as the number of students staying at school increases. Therefore, decreasing the amount of time students have outside.
5. If you are able to keep your child(ren) at home, please do not send them back to school until 12:45 pm.