SCC meetings are always open to any parents or community members. McNaughton High School's School Community Council meets at 3:15 on Wednesdays as required. The next meeting date: MHS SCC AGM will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 27th, 2020 at 6:30 P.M. on Microsoft Teams. Please contact the school if you are interested in attending.
Initiatives and Events supported by our SCC
- Purchase an electronic display sign to improve communication between home and school
- Purchase calendar fridge magnets to improve communication between home and school
- Support "Welcome-Back BBQ" and "End-of-Year BBQ"
- Purchase grade 12 graduation cards and participate in school-based graduation assembly
- Assisted in the purchase of out-door seating
- Helped to develop McNaughton High School's Nutrition Policy
- Helped to develop McNaughton High School's Dress Policy
- Assisted in the development of McNaughton High School's Athletic Policy
- Supported McNaughton's Breakfast (toast) Program
2020-2021 Members Sherry Kindlein and Shelley Pritchard-Szaroz
School Community Council's Constitution